Covid-19 Office Protocols
To ensure your safety, the safety of our staff and other patients we require that you complete the following questionnaire prior to your appointment:
Covid-19 Patient Intake Questionnaire
Please be prepared for the following for your visit.
- Payments can be made prior to your appointment. Credit Card: by phone 650-327-8081. Check/Bank Account: Online pay.instamed.com Provider Sarkosh.
- Call the office from parking lot 650-327-8081 so we may let you know when we are ready for you to come in.
- No guests, only patients are allowed in office. Family members/escorts will be asked to stay at home or wait in outdoor courtyard.
- Wear your mask on entry to office.
- Wash your hands and rinse your mouth when you arrive in the designated washroom.
- Temperature will be checked.
- Avoid handshaking and keep conversations to a minimum.
- No Check Out. Please exit upon completion of your visit, you will be called to schedule your next appointment.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In addition to the changes listed above you may see some other changes to your dental office improving safety during this pandemic:
- Your dental staff members are equipped with the proper PPE and have undergone extensive training to create a safe environment for all.
- We will no longer be providing magazines, brochures, water bottles, sugarless treats, or children's toys as they are difficult to sterilize and monitor.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing so we ask for your patience while waiting to come inside the office so we limit the number of people in our waiting area.
- Plexiglass dividers are placed at our front office area for safe communication with staff.
- Hand sanitizers are readily available.
- Pens are disinfected with UV and disinfectant solutions.
- Teeth polishing procedures during your cleaning/hygiene appointments are temporarily avoided to reduce splatter.
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your visit.